Friday, January 6, 2017

Love in Action

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year.
I have been missing from my blog, however I have been posting to Instagram.
Family commitments also meant that there was not much colouring or creating done in December, however I have a little more time at the moment so hopefully I will get some more stuff done.  Fingers crossed.

For today's inspiration I have used a new image from Sassy Cheryl (Link below).


Ingredients:
Image:  Love in Action
Medium:  Copic Markers
Lace:  German Scrap
Other:  Pattern Paper


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, thanks for sharing it, and great coloring and nice sentiment, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Melissa, could you please go by 4 Crafty Chicks and check out who our Guest Designers are. ;)

    ReplyDelete